This intermediate-level Excel course provides detailed lessons on performing key data analytics using Excel. Presented by renowned Excel expert Bill Jelen (Mr. Excel), this course covers:
* an introduction to value creation using descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive techniques
* pivot tables
* Excel artificial intelligence
* customer segmentation analysis methods
* what-if analyses
* multi-variable regression
* forecasting using exponential trend smoothing and model building to predict future sales
This two-hour, self-study, video-based course includes downloadable practice spreadsheets that enable users to replicate functionality and test their new Excel skills in data analytics. Passing the final exam will enable you to earn 3.5 NASBA CPE credits.
Note: This course is designed and instructed using features found in Excel 2013, Excel 2016, and Excel 365. Working in these platforms will be necessary to duplicate course contents.