This intermediate-level Excel course provides detailed lessons on performing key data analytics using Excel. Presented by renowned Excel expert Bill Jelen (Mr. Excel), this course covers:
* an introduction to value creation using descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive techniques
* pivot tables
* Excel artificial intelligence
* customer segmentation analysis methods
* what-if analyses
* multi-variable regression
* forecasting using exponential trend smoothing and model building to predict future sales
This self-study, video-based course includes downloadable practice spreadsheets that enable users to replicate functionality and test their new Excel skills in data analytics.
Note: This course is designed and instructed using features found in Excel 2013, Excel 2016, and Excel 365. Working in these platforms will be necessary to duplicate course contents.